L’informativa sulla privacy
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we provide you with information regarding:
About us and our role regarding your personal information
NEW VET “Network fostering the European Work-based learning system for VET providers” is a project co-funded by the European Union Erasmus+ ΚΑ3 Support for Policy Reform programme. NEW VET establishes a multi-stakeholder partnership, comprising of 6 partners in 5 EU Member-States. The project’s aim is to support the establishment of a European cooperation scheme for a pilot group of VET Providers coming from Italy, France, Germany, Slovenia and Greece and seeking a more efficient development and effective implementation of Work-Based Learning systems at their national levels.
The Coordinator of the project and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, is IAL – INNOVAZIONE APPRENDIMENTO LAVORO MARCHE srl – Impresa Sociale, Italy. The relevant Project Manager is Ms. Norma Castro and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The postal address of the IAL – INNOVAZIONE APPRENDIMENTO LAVORO MARCHE srl – Impresa Sociale is:
Via dell’Industria 17/A Ancona, Italy
Att. Ms. Norma Castro
The NEW VET project, as the operator of this website, is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this web site. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Which personal information we process
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing), i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system. Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- Cookies are stored on your device when you use our website, as described at the following table:
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitors, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 Year, Third party|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||24 hours, Τhird party|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute, Third party|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox– necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Necessary’.||1 hour, Third party||GDPR Cookie Consent|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie keeps track of which cookies the user approved.||1 minute, Third party||GDPR Cookie Consent|
|Pll_language||This cookie remembers the language selected by the user when he/she comes back to visit again the website. This cookie is also used to get the language information when not available in another way.||1 year, Third party||Polylang|
- Your e-email if you submit it through the “Subscribe to our newsletter” SIGN-UP function displayed at the bottom of each page. This e-mail address is used only in order to send you updates on the NEW VET project, the NEW VET partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- When using the Contactform at https://newvet-project.eu/contact/, the following information is processed by us:
- Email address
- With respect to NEW VETSocial Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram), our website provides access, through the links displayed at the top and bottom of the webpage. We do not retain any information on this action.
- With respect to the “Share your story” platform, the following information is processed by us:
- Function (VET adult learner/teacher/mentor)
- Your story
- Email address
- Picture (optional)
Why we process your personal information
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Information regarding your visit to the website. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system.
- Your e-mail, if you submit it through the “Subscribe to our newsletter” SIGN-UP function displayed at the bottom of each page, in order to send you updates on the NEW VET project, the NEW VET partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- Your Name, Email address, Subject, Message if you choose to contact us through the contact form, to provide feedback on your Message.
- We manage our social media ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with any other organisations. We see all this information and decide how we manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an inquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarise yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
- Your function, country, story, name, email address, subject, message, picture if you give your consent and submit your story through the “Share your story” platform to participate in the NEW VET “Share your story” contests will be displayed on the NEW VET website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram) as well as on the NEW VET partners’ websites social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram) and on European Commission platforms within the ec.europa.eu domain.
How long we will store your personal information
We will store the information provided based on our quality procedures:
A. Do not store personal information.
B. As described at the cookies table above.
C. 5 years.
E. As long as required for the resolution of the request and not more than 5 years.
F. As long as required for the resolution of the request and not more than 5 years.
E. 5 years.
Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept on a need to know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the NEW VET project, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects ERASMUS+), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to MailChimp (that manages the mail campaigns), to the website administrator, to the platform support company and the platform and infrastructure host.
In case, it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information
The countries that will receive your personal information are:
Italy, France, Germany, Slovenia and Greece
Your information shared on the “Share your Story” platform will be published on European Commission platforms related to VET and adult learning for the purposes of the NEW VET project dissemination.
How we will process your personal information
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above–mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by
- filling in the Contact form at https://newvet-project.eu/contact/ and adding the text “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the message field or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter or
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”.
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Italian Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en).
How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You can contact us any time, through
- the Contact form at https://newvet-project.eu/contact/
- through the post at the postal address of the project coordinator:
Via dell’Industria 17/A Ancona, Italy
- through e-mail to the project coordinator, Mrs. Norma Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.